SERVICE DESK SYSTEM
Software Tailor Service Desk is a fully customization HTML web browser-based work request and work order system. Improve the quality of service to your customers through faster response times and better communications. Service Desk can be used by anyone who has access to a standard web browser. This advanced communication tool brings your work order software directly to end users—eliminating both administrative time for data entry and lost requests. Through Service Desk, your customers can directly communicate their work requests or query about the status of their requests or work orders.
Improves Your Organization's Quality of Service and Response Time
Service Desk provides your maintenance organization with the ability to operate in the most efficient and professional manner possible. At any time, end users can request repair work, materials, minor capital projects*, and services related to locks and keys. Users can easily follow the flow of their request through the systems from the time it is submitted through to completion, and view applicable charges. Most importantly, your staff can keep your customers fully informed during the entire process with automatic e-mail updates and notices as work progresses. This data is available to an unlimited number of end users, limited only by the reach of your network. With Service Desk's open and fully modifiable HTML, you have the ability to create or customize pages to have the look and feel of your organization's web site.
With Service Desk, your maintenance organization will operate in the most efficient, effective, and professional manner possible.
Features and Benefits
- Decrease processing time by allowing customers to submit their own requests
- Reduce calls to your work control center
- Improve communications with your customers with regular feedback
- Communicate facility news, emergency procedures, and links to pertinent information using customizable HTML pages
- Gauge your performance with online customer surveys
- Submit service requests wherever a web browser is available
- Confirm work requests automatically with customizable e-mail messages
- Generate real-time status information for work requests and work orders
- Update customers automatically by e-mail when work has been accepted or denied
- Send automatic e-mail message to customers as work status changes
- Create and submit requests including any additional information
- Publish facility news, emergency procedures, or links to other sites using customizable HTML pages for all users or users at specific facilities around the world.
- Control access to specific information by individual user or group
- Encrypt with SSL for secure data transfer
Software Tailor Work Order Management System
- Improve workflow efficiency by providing a fast and easy tool for submitting work requests
- Maintain customer satisfaction with automated alerts when customer requests are approved, rejected and completed.
- Software Tailor Request Center enables unlimited number of customers to easily submit requests via email that are automatically captured
- Work request form accessible from your Intranet site for easy web-based submission of work requests and service requests
- Optional routing of requests to designated individuals for approval based on business rules
- Sort service orders by customer, priority, region, problem type, or other user-definable filters
Work Order System
- Ability to configure Work order screens with desired form layout, fields, and workflow behaviors
- Record and track all PM and non-PM work orders and work requests in the system
- Definable email notification capabilities - automatic or "on demand"
- Assign multiple employees and multiple job procedures to work orders
- User-definable cause, failure and remedy codes specific to asset types
- Record and track multiple labor, parts and material costs
- Track job time, response time, machine downtime and other metrics
- Assign Work Orders to projects and view project history
- Upload manuals, drawings or any rich media documents and relate them to work orders
- Mobile work order system
Case of the Month
While AMOREPACIFIC is the leading brand in Korea's domestic beauty market, Sulwhasoo, LANEIGE, Mamonde, innisfree and ETUDE House are five Global Champion Brands of AMOREPACIFIC Group in overseas including Hong Kong. AMOREPACIFIC deployed Software Tailor Service Desk solution since 2014. Each frontline staff in all branches in Hong Kong are trained to use the web-based Software Tailor Service Desk System on their Apple iPADs to submit service requests to the central office. The service requests will automatically route to the project and operation team in central office or directly to vendors for handling. They recently expand the service request system for handling their I.T. support ticket, for virtual merchandising ordering and act as their office automation solution.